Comment on page
In Solo Mode, users are equipped with NFT Bicycles to earn tokens by moving. Energy is needed to earn Green Ride Tokens (GRT). Every 1 Energy equals 5 minutes of move&earn movement and Energy which ONLY starts replenishing after users acquire an NFT Bicycle. To begin, users select a Bicycle of their choice, and press Start.
Users should see a status on the top of the screen showing either Cycling or Riding.
Mooncycling: This will be shown if the app detects a weak GPS/internet signal, or the user is not organically moving (i.e. using an electric scooter or strap phone on their dog). No GRT will be earned while Mooncycling, and users may/may not lose Energy depending on the circumstance.
GPS Signal: White - No GPS; Red - Poor GPS; Green - Strong GPS.
Always make sure you have Energy before moving, as there is no token earning if you have zero Energy.
GRT/GCT will be paid out for every minute of movement, which is dependent on 4 main factors:
- 2.Bicycle’s Efficiency Attribute - The higher the efficiency, the more GRT earned per minute. Users can ONLY earn GRT from Level 0 to Level 29. At Level 30, users can choose to stay earning GRT, or switch to earn GCT. Users can switch between these two earning modes freely.
- 3.Bicycle’s Comfort Attribute - The higher the comfort, the more GCT earned per minute. Users will have the option to choose between GRT and GCT earning at Level 30. Users can switch between these two earning modes freely. For GCT releasing detail, refer to the Tokenomic section.
- 4.Speed of Movement - To maximise earnings, users should keep within the optimal speed range of their respective Bicycle. Whenever a user falls below or above this range, their earnings will be reduced up to 90% depending on the speed discrepancy from the optimal range.
Once Energy is depleted, users stop earning tokens. They can either choose to carry on tracking their movements, or manually exit Solo Mode by briefly holding down the Stop button.
Mystery Box is a loot box that is randomly dropped while you are moving in Solo Mode. It contains Gems (Level 1 – 3). Each user has 4 Mystery Box slots.
Mystery Box has the same 5 quality types as Bicycles. Upon receiving a Mystery Box, opening the box requires waiting and the countdown starts automatically. Once the countdown ends, they will be able to open it. Mystery Box countdown duration increases proportionately to its quality.
In Tour Cycling Mode, users need to register under the Tour Cycling Tab at least 24 hours prior to commencement. There will both be Weekly Tour Cyclings and Monthly Tour Cyclings.
- 1.Weekly Tour Cycling - These Tour Cyclings are held weekly and last for the whole week. Users can choose to participate in the 15km, 20km or 25km Tour Cyclings, but can only take part in one Tour Cycling at a time.
- 2.Monthly Tour Cycling - These Tour Cyclings are held monthly and last for the whole month. Users can choose to participate in the 20km, 25km, 30km Tour Cyclings, but can only take part in one Tour Cycling at a time.
Only users who have successfully registered will receive a notification in their Quest Log (Under Development). Users can utilise the Set a Goal function to keep track of their progress. Once the stipulated riding distance is completed, users will be notified via the Quest Log that the Tour Cycling is complete. Users will not be able to repair their Bicycles until the Tour Cycling is over.
Registration Fee (Under Development)
To ensure commitment from users, a fee is imposed upon registration, which will be refunded upon completion of the Tour Cycling. Participants who are unable to complete the Tour Cycling within the time frame will have their fees pooled together and included into the Leaderboard rewards.
Leaderboard (Coming Soon)
Tour Cycling participants are ranked using points. Points are calculated based on users’ cycling speed and Bicycle’s Attributes.
Rewards (Under Development)
- 1.The top % on the Leaderboard for the weekly/monthly Tour Cycling will receive GRT/GCT prizes and Gold NFT Badge (TBD)
- 2.The top % on the Leaderboard for the weekly/monthly Tour Cycling will receive GCT prizes and Silver NFT Badge (TBD)
- 3.The top % on the Leaderboard for the weekly/monthly Tour Cycling will receive GRT prizes and Bronze NFT Badge (TBD)
- 4.All Tour Cycling participants will receive an NFT Badge of Participation.
While the CycGo app is not been actively used, users will be able continue earning GRT. So long as the user holds a Bicycle in the app, Background Mode will count the steps directly from their mobile device’s Health Data app, capped at 3000 steps daily. These earnings are fixed (not affected by Efficiency or other bonuses) and will not add towards the daily GRT Cap.
Users will not incur Durability or Energy costs while earning through Background Mode.