Comment on page
- 1.Efficiency (GRT Earning) – Solo Mode, Tour Cycling Mode In Solo Mode, Efficiency plays a part in GRT earnings. Having a higher Efficiency Attribute will result in better GRT earnings per Energy spent. In Tour Cycling Mode, higher Efficiency leads to a faster accumulation of Leaderboard points.
- 2.Luck (Mystery Box) – Solo Mode, Bicycle Rental (Coming Soon) Luck determines the frequency and quality of a Mystery Box drop. Users are also able to receive Mystery Box drops while their Bicycles are leased out.
- 3.Comfort (GCT Earning) – Solo Mode, Tour Cycling Mode, Staking/Governance (Under Development) The Comfort value has been reworked and currently under development.
- 4.Resilience (Durability/Repair) – Solo Mode, Tour Cycling Mode In Solo Mode, Resilience affects the decay rate of Durability. Higher Resilience will result in a slower Durability decay.
The higher the Bicycle's level or quality, the higher the repair cost. Durability is a Bicycle’s “stamina” bar. As a user moves, Durability will decrease. Bicycles receive a “worn-out” penalty at 2 Durability touch points:
- 1.At 50/100 Durability, Bicycle Efficiency drops to 90%
- 2.At 20/100 Durability, Bicycle Efficiency drops to 10%
In Tour Cycling Mode, resilience will allow users to earn more points as their Bicycle will stay above the “worn-out” penalty mark longer.
Users will be able to burn GRT/GCT to reset the Bicycle's Attribute points. The more frequent the reset, the more expensive it will be, with the cost capping at a certain level (Under Development).
There are four Bicycle types, each designed to suit a different exercise intensity and/or fitness level:
Users’ base GRT return is not static, and several factors may cause it to fluctuate:
- 1.Bicycle Efficiency (Low Durability affects Efficiency).
- 2.GPS signal - users will earn less if GPS signal is poor.
- 3.Mobile Data signal strength and stability – if data signal is choppy, it could also reduce earnings.
Information on GCT Return rates will be provided in future updates.
There are five Bicycle qualities. When a Bicycle is minted, the value of each Attribute will be chosen at random within the min. and max. values according to Bicycle quality. As such, even Bicycles of the same quality may have vastly different Attribute distributions.
Users can level up their Bicycles by burning GRT. Each level-up takes a fixed time to complete, which increases along with the amount of GRT required according to the Bicycle level. This process can be speed up by using even more GRT.
Upon level-up, users will attain 4 - 12 additional Attribute points to assign according to their Bicycle quality.
Additional perks will be unlocked upon reaching certain level milestones:
At Level 30, users have the option of burning GRT/GCT/NFT to customize their Bicycles, including but not limited to - name changing, adding a quote, adding extra Attribute points etc. More details about customization will be released soon.